this is your life (nge) this is your life (nge)

Brings back memories

Aw, none of my animations made the Fight Club Newgrounds reel. Oh well. Good job, that was a lot of fun for what it was.

10 Green bottles 10 Green bottles

Hey man, what's up?

Long time no e-mail! Glad to see you getting more exposure from Newgrounds. Keep up the good work, and if you want my new trailer for your site, just drop me a line.

The LumberJack Song The LumberJack Song

FIX THE SOUND QUALITY!!!

like I said, FIX THE SOUND QUALITY! It's really hard to decipher. Plus, it might help if you showed the tree hitting him.

DOE DOE

innovative!

This flash was fun as hell and innovative. We need more well done free form flash like this.

Headache Headache

hey, a fellow AIer!!!

I saw this first at the Illinois Intitute of Art in Schaumberg's Artimation festival. Great job man, you made everyone laugh their asses off! I'll be submitting 3 flash animations (1 of 'ems in progress) for this year's Artimation, but you can check 'em out and tell me watcha think. Once again, great job!

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

This was featured on FOX News!

Yeah, like the last one said, this was featured on FOX News! Isn't that cool?

The Wishing Bird The Wishing Bird

extreme hilarity

One of my favorite submissions when Icebox was still alive. I'd like to hear some input from you guys on my flash animations, and I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for the future.

Tank Berls Tank Berls

"I shall" indeed!

Wow, that was amazingly smooth motion capture! Also, it was short, to the point, & funny. Great job, I really can't wait to see more random chaos that you have in store for us. By the way, I think what would have helped is if you increased the volume on the Kung Fu sound FX, and if the scream when that guy got kicked in the "berls" was on cue with the kick. How the hell did you come up with the word "berls" anyway?

Seisures RULEZ! Seisures RULEZ!

why did this make me laugh so hard?

Maybe it's the Pokemon incedent, or maybe it's because I'm a sick bastard, but I couldn't stop laughing!

Dr. Demento's D&D Dr. Demento's D&D

been done before & better.

Check out "Summoner Geeks" at ifilm.com, which uses the same audio w/ 3D Models. So yes, it's been done before. The maker may not have known this, so I'm cutting a little slack.

In that same vain, it's like comparing the new psycho to the old psycho in terms of quality. Sorry.